Former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson on the state of our politics
Paul Johnson is a former mayor of Phoenix and Democratic candidate for governor.
But these are not why we invited him to join the Think Tank. Now an independent, he is also one of the most thoughtful observers of the state of our politics. He’s given a lot of thought to what is wrong with our politics and what it would take to fix it.
- Are our institutions irreparably damaged?
- What is wrong with our politics?
- How did we get there? How did it happen?
- How do we fix it?
Tune in to this week’s Think Tank. We are convinced you will find the discussion thoughtful and provocative.
The Think Tank
- Physicist Dr. Lawrence Krauss joins Think Tank to talk COVID-19
- Think Tank talks to man quarantined in Spain plus census expert
- Veteran journalist Steve Roberts joins Think Tank to talk politics
- Think Tank wonders if it’s Bernie Sanders vs. center in primary
- Think Tank examines role of diet in how to live healthy life