Lyft names most popular drop-off spots in Phoenix area
PHOENIX — The ride share company Lyft has named six of the most visited locations around the Phoenix area and broke them into different categories ranging from food, drinks, schools, and entertainment.
This year was the third in a row that the company issued out their very own ‘Lyftie’ awards, but just the second year that Phoenix was included as a participant city. Lyft began its ride sharing service in the Valley back in 2013.
Last year, only five awards were issued to Phoenix area companies. This year, the service added a sixth award, the most visited university.
All of the awarded categories and winners are listed below.
Most-visited bar: El Hefe in Scottsdale
El Hefe in Scottsdale won the award for most visited bar for the second year in a row.
Most-visited university: Arizona State University
Arizona State University won the inaugural award in this category.
Most-visited restaurant: Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers
Most-visited event venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena
Talking Stick Resort Arena was also won this award in 2016.
Most-visited only in Phoenix: Stacy’s
Stacy’s in Phoenix won the only in Phoenix category as a gay- and lesbian-friendly night club.
Most-visited trending destination: Cobra Arcade Bar
Cobra Arcade Bar won the trending destination category as the final winner in the Phoenix area.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Ride share company Lyft debuts electric scooters in East Valley cities
- Man accused of fatally stabbing pregnant Lyft driver pleads not guilty
- Man arrested for allegedly slitting throat of Uber driver in West Valley
- Man accused of killing pregnant Lyft driver booked into Phoenix jail
- Mesa considers reducing paratransit service in favor of taxi program