Main Street Minute: Burger chain to open another site in Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers is opening another Valley location next week, this one on the corner of 40th Street and Indian School Road in Phoenix. It will be the chain’s eighth in metro Phoenix. Another is slated to start serving soon in Paradise Valley.
• Business Real Estate Weekly reports that 29th Street Capital is paying $33.8 million for the 306-unit Mission Springs apartments in Tempe on Baseline Road near Priest Drive.
• Eclipse Automation is expanding to the Valley. The Massachusetts-based manufacturing equipment supplier is setting up shop in Mesa near Broadway and Dobson roads and will hire automation engineers and technicians over the next few years. The company also has facilities in California and North Carolina.
- Phoenix Fire kicks off heat relief campaign with water donation drive
- Memorial Day weekend forecast: Final Phoenix days of sub-100 temperature
- Part of I-10 reopened at 40th Street in Phoenix after large vehicle fire
- Major upgrades planned for Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix
- Stanton talks education, what keeps him up at night as resignation nears