Main Minute Street: Mesa airport to develop industrial park
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Authority has selected Mesa SkyBridge as master developer for Gateway Aerospace Park. SkyBridge has committed to invest between $20 million and $25 million to develop 360 acres into office, warehouse, cargo, hospitality and retail space.
• Scottsdale is getting another boutique hotel. Hotel Adeline is scheduled to open in December near Scottsdale and Chaparral roads. The Phoenix Business Journal reports there are more than 100 jobs available, including key management roles.
• Gen Korean BBQ has opened its first Arizona location, choosing Tempe Marketplace. The all-you-can-eat barbecue restaurant has nearly two dozen locations in California, Hawaii, Nevada and Texas.
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Wet n’ Wild Phoenix hiring 500 people ahead of seasonal opening