Main Minute Street: Mesa airport to develop industrial park
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Authority has selected Mesa SkyBridge as master developer for Gateway Aerospace Park. SkyBridge has committed to invest between $20 million and $25 million to develop 360 acres into office, warehouse, cargo, hospitality and retail space.
• Scottsdale is getting another boutique hotel. Hotel Adeline is scheduled to open in December near Scottsdale and Chaparral roads. The Phoenix Business Journal reports there are more than 100 jobs available, including key management roles.
• Gen Korean BBQ has opened its first Arizona location, choosing Tempe Marketplace. The all-you-can-eat barbecue restaurant has nearly two dozen locations in California, Hawaii, Nevada and Texas.
- Construction jobs rise by 10 percent year-over-year in Phoenix
- Arizona among states with highest employment growth, report finds
- Amazon adds to Phoenix-area presence, moving 130 jobs from Seattle
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona among states in US with highest GDP growth