Main Street Minute: Vintage goods sale offers alternatives on Black Friday
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Alternative Black Friday Vintage Market returns to downtown Phoenix on Friday. The market at Patriot’s Park near Central Avenue and Washington Street will host two dozen local makers, curators and businesses specializing in high-end vintage and handmade jewelry. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• US Foods is expanding its scholarship program to students in Arizona. The program identifies high school seniors who have demonstrated potential and achievement in the culinary arts. Three scholarships are awarded annually.
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license
- Lights festival outside of Phoenix to begin after being postponed in October