Moo-ve over! Cows disgruntled after bassist plays ‘Seinfeld’ theme song
A bass guitarist got a pretty cold reception when he started to play his instrument near a field recently.
His audience was so disgruntled, they ran away.
A YouTube video showed the man, armed with a bass guitar and an amplifier, standing near a fence of a cow pasture.
Almost as soon as the man started to play, about a dozen cows weren’t having it. They started taking off about three seconds into the video.
If you listen close, the “moo” sound could be a loud “boo.”
The bass solo, a guitar riff, is the “Seinfeld” theme song and has garnered more than 425,000 views as of Saturday night. One comment from a viewer replied, “Fun Fact: Cow(s) also can’t stand the show, ‘Seinfeld.'”
But almost a half of a million views isn’t too bad for a lack of audience support.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
- Rock guitar legend Eddie Van Halen dies of cancer at age 65
- Off Central: Guitar-making school puts Phoenix on musical maps
- Actor, comedian Jerry Seinfeld to perform in Tucson in September
- Green Day invites fan from crowd to play guitar, fan nails it
- Phoenix-area dairy equipping its cows with pedometers