Main Street Minute: Arizona Coyotes to develop youth hockey in state
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Arizona Coyotes plan to invest more than $2 million over the next three years to develop youth hockey around the state. Four programs will introduce the sport to over 100,000 kids.
• The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch has a new owner. Orlando-based Xenia Hotels and Resorts has shelled out more than $300 million for the nearly 500-room haven near Scottsdale and Shea roads.
• Logistics company On-Trac is hiring. The small-parcel shipping provider plans to hire nearly 100 people in the Valley. Part-time and full-time positions include package handlers, account managers, administrative assistants and hiring recruiters.
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Could part of a Phoenix-area road be renamed after the Arizona Cardinals?
- Arizona medical-marijuana marketing becomes more mainstream
- Scottsdale auction pushes Barrett-Jackson over $100M mark for charity