Two people in custody after four people shot to death in Casa Grande
PHOENIX — Two unidentified male suspects are in custody in connection to a shooting in Casa Grande that killed four people on Thursday, police said.
None of the suspects or victims have been identified. Police said there are no suspects outstanding.
The shooting happened in the 400 block of north 13th Street. Google Maps showed it was a residential area.
An eyewitness told the Casa Grande Dispatch she heard arguing, multiple gunshots and a woman speeding. She then saw a car speed away from the area.
Nearby Casa Grande Middle School and Saguaro Elementary School were placed on lockdown while police searched the area.
Casa Grande is about 45 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Phoenix police: Officer shoots, wounds man who pointed gun
- At least two dead, three wounded in New Orleans shooting
- Trial postponed in Northern Arizona University shooting case
- Arizona man charged in Vegas shooting seeks time to get rid of guns
- Flagstaff student to face charges for Snapchat shooting threat