Two people in custody after four people shot to death in Casa Grande
PHOENIX — Two unidentified male suspects are in custody in connection to a shooting in Casa Grande that killed four people on Thursday, police said.
None of the suspects or victims have been identified. Police said there are no suspects outstanding.
The shooting happened in the 400 block of north 13th Street. Google Maps showed it was a residential area.
An eyewitness told the Casa Grande Dispatch she heard arguing, multiple gunshots and a woman speeding. She then saw a car speed away from the area.
Nearby Casa Grande Middle School and Saguaro Elementary School were placed on lockdown while police searched the area.
Casa Grande is about 45 miles southeast of Phoenix.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 4 people injured in shooting at business in Madison suburb
- Electric-car maker to use part of $1B from Saudi Arabia for Arizona plant
- Glendale police searching for suspect who shot, wounded man
- ‘A horrific situation: 4 dead in Cincinnati bank shooting
- Suspect outstanding after shooting near Bethany Home and Central