Main Street Minute: Scottsdale company donates to Harvey relief
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Scottsdale-based Plexus Worldwide has donated $300,000 to help areas affected by Hurricane Harvey. The health-and-wellness sellers have given the money to the Salvation Army to distribute.
• Great Hearts Academy is expanding in the Valley. The charter school plans to purchase nearly 10 acres in Scottsdale for a K-through-5 academy and sports complex near Loop 101 and Bell Road. Part of the campus was scheduled to open for the 2018-2019 school year.
• Real estate website Commercial Cafe reports Phoenix has added more than 43 million square feet of industrial space and over 22 million square feet of deliveries over the past decade. Only Houston finished better.
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million
- Scottsdale tops list as the best city in America for renters
- Arizona MMA fighter pleads guilty to sexual assault of unconscious woman
- Arizona gas prices appear to be leveling off after months-long increase
- Burglary investigated at site of double-murder in Phoenix-area killing spree