Main Street Minute: Scottsdale mall shoppers can help charity all weekend
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Scottsdale Fashion Square is partnering with Colleen’s Dream Foundation on Saturday and Sunday to help raise money for ovarian cancer research. Participating retailers will give a percentage of their sales to the charity.
• A couple of chains are giving away cups of joe Friday for National Coffee Day. Cinnabon is serving up 12-ounce cups and Krispy Kreme is offering any size hot coffees or a small iced coffee all weekend. The Crepe Club is gifting 16-ounce to-go cups to students at Arizona State University’s main campus.
- Main Street Minute: Coffee chain donating sales to Valley fire station
- Phoenix, Tucson among nation’s top 25 cities for economic opportunity
- Mesa mayor makes pitch to Amazon for second headquarters
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Phoenix’s first shopping mall to get $57M transformation