Main Street Minute: Scottsdale mall shoppers can help charity all weekend
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Scottsdale Fashion Square is partnering with Colleen’s Dream Foundation on Saturday and Sunday to help raise money for ovarian cancer research. Participating retailers will give a percentage of their sales to the charity.
• A couple of chains are giving away cups of joe Friday for National Coffee Day. Cinnabon is serving up 12-ounce cups and Krispy Kreme is offering any size hot coffees or a small iced coffee all weekend. The Crepe Club is gifting 16-ounce to-go cups to students at Arizona State University’s main campus.
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Man fatally shot by officer at Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Arizona medical-marijuana marketing becomes more mainstream