Main Street Minute: Tempe health care job fair to host 2 sessions
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Humana is hiring up to 100 full-time employees. The health care company is hosting a job fair Thursday, Sept. 28 for pharmacy technicians and customer-care specialists. The event runs from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. at its Tempe call center near Hardy Drive and Elliot Road.
• Phoenix-based Bravada Yachts has leased more than 60,000 square feet in Tolleson for a new production facility near 91st Avenue and Buckeye Road. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the company plans to grow from 18 employees to 30 by the end of the year and 75 in 2018.
- Border agents arrest large group of illegal aliens in southern Arizona
- Grand Canyon eases water restrictions after pump repair
- Latino leaders question Census head over citizenship query
- Free HIV testing to be offered around the Valley on June 27
- Scottsdale is most expensive Arizona city to rent a home in