Main Street Minute: Tempe health care job fair to host 2 sessions
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Humana is hiring up to 100 full-time employees. The health care company is hosting a job fair Thursday, Sept. 28 for pharmacy technicians and customer-care specialists. The event runs from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. at its Tempe call center near Hardy Drive and Elliot Road.
• Phoenix-based Bravada Yachts has leased more than 60,000 square feet in Tolleson for a new production facility near 91st Avenue and Buckeye Road. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the company plans to grow from 18 employees to 30 by the end of the year and 75 in 2018.
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune
- Sens. McCain, Flake propose budget amendment for wildfire funding
- Scottsdale organization provides free help to single parents battling cancer
- Phoenix’s first-ever shopping mall to get $57M transformation
- Arizona surgeon accused of forging signatures on opioid prescriptions