Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A crash on the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 in Phoenix caused a closure of the freeway near the Interstate 17 stack on Sunday.
The freeway re-opened after 9 p.m after being closed for about four hours.
Arizona’s Department of Transportation had said in a statement that there was no estimated time to reopen the freeway and drivers should expect long delays.
I-10 westbound remained open.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Teenage girl dies in Phoenix crash; driver was unlicensed
- GOP goes back to the immigration well in Arizona
- Beyonce, Jay-Z concert could snarl West Valley traffic on Wednesday
- Phoenix district looking at plans for new schools due to overcrowding
- Valley advocates say Kavanaugh’s accuser ‘deserves to be heard’