Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A crash on the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 in Phoenix caused a closure of the freeway near the Interstate 17 stack on Sunday.
The freeway re-opened after 9 p.m after being closed for about four hours.
Arizona’s Department of Transportation had said in a statement that there was no estimated time to reopen the freeway and drivers should expect long delays.
I-10 westbound remained open.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week
- Kansas man bloody, naked before officer shot him in northern Arizona