Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A crash on the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 in Phoenix caused a closure of the freeway near the Interstate 17 stack on Sunday.
The freeway re-opened after 9 p.m after being closed for about four hours.
Arizona’s Department of Transportation had said in a statement that there was no estimated time to reopen the freeway and drivers should expect long delays.
I-10 westbound remained open.
- Phoenix could see ‘tens of millions’ in profits from Lost Lake Festival
- West Phoenix Abrazo hospital to close before Christmas
- FBI searches for scarf-wearing suspect in 10 Valley robberies
- Phoenix police to begin landfill search for missing woman next week
- Phoenix woman sentenced for framing husband’s ex as stalker