Flagstaff teens killed man who allegedly touched girl inappropriately
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Police in Flagstaff said a group of teens killed a 23-year-old man after he allegedly inappropriately touched one of the girls involved in the killing.
Flagstaff police said on Friday that Jaron James was found dead on Sept. 7 and that four teens, including two who are underage, have been arrested.
Police said James was killed at a motel and that the suspects knew him. They say the group attacked James after he touched one of the suspects, a 16-year-old girl from Flagstaff.
Eighteen-year-old Lawrence Sampson-Kahn and 19-year-old Kayson Russell are among the four arrested. The Associated Press does not typically identify underage crime suspects.
- Police identify man killed crossing train tracks in Flagstaff early Monday
- Brush fire causes 15 miles of backup on I-17 SB near Sunset Point
- Police: Phoenix man killed cat after not finding anyone to adopt it
- British man becomes first person to swim across Hoover Dam
- Northern Arizona University student, temporary employees to see pay raise