Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
Ever wonder what it would be like to spend a month at sea? Thanks to the magic of YouTube, you can do it — and in just 10 minutes.
A YouTube user named JeffHK posted a video titled, “30 Days Timelapse at Sea: Through Thunderstorms, Torrential Rain & Busy Traffic” on Sept. 9, showing a month-long journey on the open waters.
The video is not actually a video itself, it’s actually a compilation of 80,000-plus photos Jeff took while on the massive container ship, a journey that took him through the Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden, the Indian Ocean and the South East China Sea.
Regardless, it’s a video you have to see to believe. And watch it on the highest quality — trust me, it’s worth the time it takes to load.
Do you think you could make the trip?
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed
- Man comes dangerously close to being struck by lightning