Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
Ever wonder what it would be like to spend a month at sea? Thanks to the magic of YouTube, you can do it — and in just 10 minutes.
A YouTube user named JeffHK posted a video titled, “30 Days Timelapse at Sea: Through Thunderstorms, Torrential Rain & Busy Traffic” on Sept. 9, showing a month-long journey on the open waters.
The video is not actually a video itself, it’s actually a compilation of 80,000-plus photos Jeff took while on the massive container ship, a journey that took him through the Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden, the Indian Ocean and the South East China Sea.
Regardless, it’s a video you have to see to believe. And watch it on the highest quality — trust me, it’s worth the time it takes to load.
Do you think you could make the trip?
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video