Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
Ever wonder what it would be like to spend a month at sea? Thanks to the magic of YouTube, you can do it — and in just 10 minutes.
A YouTube user named JeffHK posted a video titled, “30 Days Timelapse at Sea: Through Thunderstorms, Torrential Rain & Busy Traffic” on Sept. 9, showing a month-long journey on the open waters.
The video is not actually a video itself, it’s actually a compilation of 80,000-plus photos Jeff took while on the massive container ship, a journey that took him through the Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden, the Indian Ocean and the South East China Sea.
Regardless, it’s a video you have to see to believe. And watch it on the highest quality — trust me, it’s worth the time it takes to load.
Do you think you could make the trip?
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty
- Melania Trump launches campaign for kids, Gilbert teen at White House
- New photos, video of 2011 Giffords shooting released by FBI