Main Street Minute: Medical clinic opens in Tempe
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Mountain Park Health Center officially opens its Tempe clinic near Broadway Road and McClintock on Wednesday. The new facility will add 80 jobs with an average salary of $55,000. The facility also features nearly four dozen exam rooms for pediatrics, women’s health and family practice appointments.
• Alliance Bank of Arizona recently opened its newest East Valley location. The site includes two drive-up lanes, a drive-thru ATM lane and a night depository. Alliance’s seventh Valley bank is in Gilbert near Loop 202 and Pecos Road.
• Abrazo Community Health Network’s six hospitals are hosting jobs fairs Wednesday for clinical and allied health positions. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at each campus.
- Arizona Supreme Court rejects bid to reverse electric rate hike
- Sky Harbor runway to close for repairs in early 2018
- Unemployment rate in Arizona drops to 4.7 percent in September
- Main Street Minute: Coffee chain donating sales to Valley fire station
- Phoenix, Tucson among nation’s top 25 cities for economic opportunity