Main Street Minute: Medical clinic opens in Tempe
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Mountain Park Health Center officially opens its Tempe clinic near Broadway Road and McClintock on Wednesday. The new facility will add 80 jobs with an average salary of $55,000. The facility also features nearly four dozen exam rooms for pediatrics, women’s health and family practice appointments.
• Alliance Bank of Arizona recently opened its newest East Valley location. The site includes two drive-up lanes, a drive-thru ATM lane and a night depository. Alliance’s seventh Valley bank is in Gilbert near Loop 202 and Pecos Road.
• Abrazo Community Health Network’s six hospitals are hosting jobs fairs Wednesday for clinical and allied health positions. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at each campus.
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco