Main Street Minute: Medical clinic opens in Tempe
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Mountain Park Health Center officially opens its Tempe clinic near Broadway Road and McClintock on Wednesday. The new facility will add 80 jobs with an average salary of $55,000. The facility also features nearly four dozen exam rooms for pediatrics, women’s health and family practice appointments.
• Alliance Bank of Arizona recently opened its newest East Valley location. The site includes two drive-up lanes, a drive-thru ATM lane and a night depository. Alliance’s seventh Valley bank is in Gilbert near Loop 202 and Pecos Road.
• Abrazo Community Health Network’s six hospitals are hosting jobs fairs Wednesday for clinical and allied health positions. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at each campus.
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Hundreds of Arizonans killed by flu this season, new strain emerging
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program
- This Arizona city has ranked among the most healthy in the nation