Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
PHOENIX — Going to the driving range and hitting golf balls can be fun, but it’s much more exciting if there is some competition involved.
A golf-based entertainment venue named Drive Shack that adds competition to the traditional driving range has plans to open a place in Glendale, Arizona.
The business received approval for a 60,000 square-foot complex at Bethany Home Road and 99th Avenue across from University of Phoenix Stadium, according to Bisnow.
Bisnow reports the year-round entertainment facility combines golf-related activities and dining, offering 96 hitting bays with different games on three levels.
The new addition in Glendale will be Drive Shack’s fourth location. They are developing venues in Orlando, Richmond, Virginia, and Raleigh, North Carolina, according to Bisnow.
Those locations will open in 2018.
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating