‘MasterChef’ auditions to be held in Phoenix later this month
PHOENIX — Do you think you have what it takes to be crowned the MasterChef? The Fox cooking show is holding open casting auditions in Phoenix later this month.
Auditions for season nine of “MasterChef” will be held on Sept. 16 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, according to the show’s official website.
In order to audition, prospective MasterChefs must pre-register online, fill out an application form to bring with at the audition and bring a prepared dish that will be sure to knock the socks off of Gordon Ramsey.
The dish must be finished and plated once you enter the audition room and there will not be a kitchen to cook or warm up the dish, the website said. The show will also not supply chefs with dishes or utensils.
MasterChefs must also be 18 years or older on Jan. 25, 2018, a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and must not have worked or currently work as a professional chef.
If you can’t make it to the open call, you can still audition to be a MasterChef by simply creating a video and mailing it and the online application to 5161 Lankershim Blvd. 4th Floor, North Hollywood, CA 91601 by Nov. 4.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports