Main Street Minute: ASU students can get in free to WNBA playoff game
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Arizona State students can get in free to Wednesday’s WNBA Phoenix Mercury playoff game in Tempe after Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker purchased 270 tickets at Wells Fargo Arena. Students with ID can claim those tickets on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 4 p.m. on the north side of the arena. The Mercury take on the Seattle Storm at 7 p.m.
• Chipotle and the Arizona Humane Society are teaming up Wednesday to help feed homeless pets. All Chipotle locations in the Valley will donate 50 percent the day’s purchases to the nonprofit. Mention AHS at checkout.
• The Arizona National Guard, Chase, Shutterfly and Senergy Solar are just a few of the employers taking part in a big job fair Wednesday. The East Valley event runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler near Frye and Dobson roads just off Loop 101.
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps