Main Street Minute: Lyft expands services across Arizona
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Popular ride-sharing service Lyft has expanded in Arizona to cities and towns including Kingman, Payson, Tombstone and Bisbee. The company said it now provides full coverage in Arizona and 39 other states.
• Phoenix-based U-Haul recently unveiled Truck Share 24/7, which offers self-pick-up and self-return of trucks and vans at all hours. All that’s needed is an internet-connected mobile device with a camera and GPS.
• Teletech’s four-day hiring fest begins Tuesday in Phoenix. The customer experience company needs licensed insurance agents as well as bilingual customer service representatives and Hurricane Harvey relief support representatives. The hiring event runs through Friday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. near Interstate 17 and Bell Road.
• Papa John’s is donating $1 for each order it receives Tuesday to the Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Harvest in Texas. The offer is good throughout the Phoenix area.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Trump: GOP health bill short of votes before deadline
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open