Man comes dangerously close to being struck by lightning
You may want to turn the volume down for this one.
A man in Norway almost had the shock of his life after a strike of lightning hit less than six yards from where he was standing.
According to the National Weather Service, the odds of being struck by lightning in the U.S. in any given year is 1 in 1,083,000 and the odds of being struck in a lifetime, 80 years, is 1 in 13,500.
From the aftermath of that strike, it’s a good thing the man was where he was or there might have been nothing left to videotape.
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed
- Fans surprise wrestler John Cena with heartfelt thank you notes in viral video