Police looking for suspects who left friend for dead
Investigators are really struggling with this one.
“This is a hard case,” Phoenix Police Sgt. Jamie Rothschild said.
The crime happened at about 3 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, at a house near 29th Avenue and Van Buren Street.
“Four armed suspects broke into the home. During the home invasion, the homeowner was able to get a rifle,” Rothschild said. “He began shooting at the suspects.”
He hit one of them who was later found dead in the street by responding officers. He had no identification on him so it took a long time to identify him.
Maybe you overheard someone talking about it or saw something that night. Call Silent Witness. Police really want to talk to those three other guys who left their buddy to die in the street.
- Phoenix police looking for armed robbery, murder suspects
- Phoenix police looking for armed robbery, fatal beating suspects
- Police searching for suspects in man’s death [RE-BROADCAST OF 1/14/2013]
- Phoenix police searching for suspects in two robberies
- Phoenix police looking for shooting, robbery suspects