Check out a first ride in a Lucid Motors car, to be built in Arizona
PHOENIX — The advancement of technology in cars keeps impressing, and what Lucid Motors will bring to the public soon is just another step.
Among those amenities are massaging seats.
A video released by Cars Insider teases what the Air model will bring to the table.
Besides a futuristic look on the outside, the car has a 315-mile range, a panoramic sunroof and massaging seats that recline 55 degrees.
The electric car starts at $52,500, but the one shown in the video is $100,000.
Lucid will begin production on the Air when its Casa Grande plant opens next year. The 500-acre site is expected to employ 2,000 people by 2022.
Lucid announced that it will approximately produce 20,000 vehicles per year initially, but would like to eventually get that number up to 130,000.
- Phoenix could see ‘tens of millions’ in profits from Lost Lake Festival
- West Phoenix Abrazo hospital to close before Christmas
- FBI searches for scarf-wearing suspect in 10 Valley robberies
- Phoenix police to begin landfill search for missing woman next week
- Phoenix woman sentenced for framing husband’s ex as stalker