Main Street Minute: Phoenix’s Banner Health earns spots on top hospitals list
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Two Banner Health facilities in metro Phoenix have been ranked in the top 50 hospitals nationwide in specialty care. U.S. News and World Report recognized University Medical Center in Phoenix for geriatrics and urology, while Estrella Medical Center in Phoenix was ranked in pulmonology.
• A downtown Gilbert restaurant is going mobile. The Phoenix Business Journal reports Grubstak is launching its own food truck and will be at Gilbert High School’s home football games this season.
• CVS Health has openings in the Valley for pharmacy technicians, store team members and supervisor management trainees.
- Special: Debate over gun violence in schools divides Arizona experts
- Arizona bill helps first responders get compensation, therapy for PTSD
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Ballot measure would raise production of clean energy in Arizona
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting