PHOENIX — The Mayo Clinic in Phoenix cracked U.S. News & World Report’s list of the 20 best hospitals for 2017-18.
It finished No. 20 on the publication’s “honor roll” of hospitals. It did not make the list last year.
In individual specialty rankings, U.S. News & World Report ranked the hospital high for cancer (17th nationally), gastroenterology (10th), pulmonology (14th) and geriatrics (15th), as well as a few others. It was considered “high performing” for several procedures, conditions and specialties.
The report says the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix has more than 1,000 nurses and nearly 500 doctors.
Mayo’s location in Rochester, Minnesota was No. 1 on the list.
Mayo Clinic Phoenix is located just off of the Loop 101 Pima Freeway near 56th Street.
- Ex-Maricopa County deputy gets prison for sex with inmate
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Grand Canyon University makes list of top 10 college campuses in country
- Andre the dog’s abuser yet to be found [REBROADCAST OF 12/3/2012]
- John McCain spends time outdoors with Lieberman, Graham