Main Street Minute: Phoenix boutique hotel to undergo renovations
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A popular Phoenix boutique hotel is getting a face lift. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the Clarendon Hotel and Spa near Central Avenue and Indian School Road is undergoing $2 million worth of upgrades, including the restaurant, guest rooms and rooftop deck.
• The Results Companies is kicking off a three-day hiring event Tuesday in north Phoenix. The job fair runs from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. near 19th Avenue and Pinnacle Peak Road. The professional services group has more than 300 positions available, including for licensed insurance agents, customer service and sales.
• Sonora Quest Laboratories is offering Mountainside Fitness club members a select number of lab tests they can request without a doctor’s order. Members will receive a discounted rate on wellness screenings, health profiles and other tests. The fitness chain has 14 Valley locations.
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area
- Arizona Supreme Court rejects bid to reverse electric rate hike
- Phoenix among US cities that have changed the most in past decade
- Main Street Minute: Breakfast chain opens 2nd Phoenix spot
- Sky Harbor runway to close for repairs in early 2018