Police searching for man accused of setting Phoenix LGBTQ center ablaze
PHOENIX — Law enforcement was searching for a man suspected of lighting a LGBTQ center in Phoenix on fire earlier this month.
The Phoenix Fire Department said Darren William Beach Jr. allegedly set the blaze inside the One N Ten Youth Center near Third Street and Osborn Road on July 12.
Video showed a man walking into the center carrying a container of what appeared to be gasoline and strewing the liquid about before igniting it.
Beach is 26 years old. He stands 6-foot-2 and weighs about 280 pounds.
Anyone with information about Beach’s whereabouts was asked to call 911.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Hacienda HealthCare rape suspect Sutherland to appear in court
- Phoenix ranked in top 50 most stressed cities in America
- Tempe artist makes art from cans he uses to feed the homeless
- Developers to build gym in place of burned-down Safeway in Phoenix
- ‘Shark Tank’ Diversity Tour casting call coming to Phoenix