Main Street Minute: Twisted Grove restaurant to open in Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Another restaurant will be opening in Phoenix soon. Twisted Grove Parlor and Bar plans to launch a site near 32nd Street and Camelback Road in August. There’s already a Twisted Grove in Scottsdale, serving a mix of craft cocktails and modern American cuisine.
• A shopping center in west Phoenix has sold for a little over $3 million. Black Canyon Plaza near 27th and Glendale avenues was sold to a Southern California company, the Phoenix Business Journal reports. The 30-year-old property includes a restaurant and service tenants and is 100 percent occupied.
• DHL is hiring in the Valley. The international shipping company is holding a job fair for customer service advisers Monday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. near 52nd Street and Rio Salado Parkway in Tempe.
- Heroin, fentanyl seized and numerous arrested in Arizona operation
- Phoenix firefighters union requests more staff, say it’s necessary
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2013 fatal hit-and-run
- Two more months to register for the Scottsdale Beat the Heat race
- Arizona study finds ZIP codes serve as indicator of community health