KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Starbucks is unveiling a cold drink Friday with a giveaway. Flavors of Teavana shaken iced tea drinks include pineapple black tea and peach citrus white tea. Customers can receive a free tall one between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
• Shea Homes is unveiling a luxury community in Peoria on Saturday. The Reserves at Cantelina is near 95th Avenue and Happy Valley Road. Prices start around $480,000. Watt Communities is showcasing its luxury condominiums and urban living during the grand opening for Biltmore Living. The event is scheduled from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. near 24th Street and Indian School Road.
• Krispy Kreme is celebrating 80 years in business Friday by offering a dozen glazed donuts for just 80 cents with purchase of another dozen. No coupon is needed.
- Judge adopts deal between Arizona electric firm and groups
- Peoria firefighter to receive national award for bravery
- Eight Phoenix-area cities among best places to rent
- Main Street Minute: Tavern-style eatery to open in Scottsdale in fall
- Report: Consumers spend $21.2 billion on outdoor recreation in Arizona