Main Street Minute: Phoenix steakhouse expanding to Chicago
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A popular Valley steakhouse is blowing into the Windy City. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the owners of Steak 44 in Phoenix are opening Steak 48 in Chicago. OpenTable.com rated Steak 44 one of the 100 best steakhouses in America last year.
• Why not take the kids to a ballgame this weekend? Children 15 and younger get free tickets to the Arizona Diamondbacks series against the Washington Nationals at Chase Field starting Friday. Two kids can get in for free with the purchase of one adult ticket.
• The city of Mesa has achieved the platinum level of excellence in the achieving the platinum level of excellence in worksite wellness in Healthy Arizona Worksite program. Platinum is the program’s highest level.
- Arizona study finds ZIP codes serve as indicator of community health
- Mesa airport standing by Allegiant Air after scathing safety report
- Pregnant woman shot, killed in Phoenix, baby in critical condition
- Drug overdose in Arizona attributed to carfentanil, DEA confirms
- High-speed chase ends after suspects slam car into Phoenix home