Main Street Minute: Phoenix steakhouse expanding to Chicago
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A popular Valley steakhouse is blowing into the Windy City. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the owners of Steak 44 in Phoenix are opening Steak 48 in Chicago. OpenTable.com rated Steak 44 one of the 100 best steakhouses in America last year.
• Why not take the kids to a ballgame this weekend? Children 15 and younger get free tickets to the Arizona Diamondbacks series against the Washington Nationals at Chase Field starting Friday. Two kids can get in for free with the purchase of one adult ticket.
• The city of Mesa has achieved the platinum level of excellence in the achieving the platinum level of excellence in worksite wellness in Healthy Arizona Worksite program. Platinum is the program’s highest level.
- Alarm causes flights headed to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to be diverted
- I-10 to be narrowed to one lane for nearly a week near Chandler
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course