Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
Kids say the darndest things.
At least when they’re younger, they typically get away with rude comments because they don’t know any better.
When they get older, we are all a little shocked if something mean comes out of any of their mouths. If the commentary is directed at us, then we probably aren’t happy or laughing about it.
One reporter got such an experience when he was reporting on the first day of fireworks being sold.
He saw a child buying some fireworks, and probably thought it would make for a nice interview. He was wrong.
The kid shot back at the reporter’s question with, “Wouldn’t you like to know, weather boy?”
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Hanging out: Group of disabled kids offered ‘weightless’ experience
- Parents: This Halloween, how young is too young for haunted houses?
- Mesa teenager extradited to Arizona in case of missing child