Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
Kids say the darndest things.
At least when they’re younger, they typically get away with rude comments because they don’t know any better.
When they get older, we are all a little shocked if something mean comes out of any of their mouths. If the commentary is directed at us, then we probably aren’t happy or laughing about it.
One reporter got such an experience when he was reporting on the first day of fireworks being sold.
He saw a child buying some fireworks, and probably thought it would make for a nice interview. He was wrong.
The kid shot back at the reporter’s question with, “Wouldn’t you like to know, weather boy?”
- Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
- Joe Arpaio says he only wants to serve one term in the Senate
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Video shows an in-depth look at the making of iconic travel trailer