Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
Kids say the darndest things.
At least when they’re younger, they typically get away with rude comments because they don’t know any better.
When they get older, we are all a little shocked if something mean comes out of any of their mouths. If the commentary is directed at us, then we probably aren’t happy or laughing about it.
One reporter got such an experience when he was reporting on the first day of fireworks being sold.
He saw a child buying some fireworks, and probably thought it would make for a nice interview. He was wrong.
The kid shot back at the reporter’s question with, “Wouldn’t you like to know, weather boy?”
- 3 kids from El Salvador were sexually abused at Arizona shelters
- 2-year-old dies after drowning in Gilbert residential pool, police say
- Cave Creek making up for dry Fourth with Labor Day weekend fireworks
- 2-year-old boy pulled from pool in Mesa over weekend dies
- Families don’t have to freak out when kids go away for college