Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
Kids say the darndest things.
At least when they’re younger, they typically get away with rude comments because they don’t know any better.
When they get older, we are all a little shocked if something mean comes out of any of their mouths. If the commentary is directed at us, then we probably aren’t happy or laughing about it.
One reporter got such an experience when he was reporting on the first day of fireworks being sold.
He saw a child buying some fireworks, and probably thought it would make for a nice interview. He was wrong.
The kid shot back at the reporter’s question with, “Wouldn’t you like to know, weather boy?”
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street