KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Local nonprofit Year Up Arizona wants 120 young adults to take part in a yearlong free job training program in technical and professional fields, inclduing software development. The training are for low income 18-to-24-year-olds who don’t have a college degree. The program guarantees a six-month internship at a top company, a weekly stipend and college credits.
• Financial services company Fiserv is hiring in the Valley. Open positions include performance analyst, client executive and customer service supervisor. Applications are available online.
- Supreme Court reinstates portion of Trump travel ban
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- Interstate 10 reopens in eastern Arizona after blowing dust causes closure
- Elderly woman dies from heat exposure after leaving Arizona facility
- Almost there: Arizona in the homestretch of brutal heat wave