Main Street Minute: McDonald’s to hire 4,200 in Arizona
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• McDonald’s is on a pretty big hiring spree through August, with more than 4,200 jobs available in Arizona. The Golden Arches wants to employ 250,000 nationwide. The fast-food giant is also allowing job seekers to apply using the social media app Snapchat.
• Abrazo Community Health Network’s six Valley hospitals are each hosting a job fair Wednesday. The positions are for clinical and allied health. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the medical group’s campuses in Phoenix and Goodyear.
• There’s a new restaurant option in Phoenix. Dust Cutter has opened at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, the Phoenix Business Journal reports. A Starbucks was also part of the renovation project near Central Avenue and Washington Street.
- Fiesta Village in Mesa may get a residential and retail makeover
- Dave Ramsey says: Layoff insurance is a gimmick to avoid
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Arizona’s economy, population growth ranked above national average
- Historic Castle Hot Springs Resort will be revived in Arizona