KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• McDonald’s is on a pretty big hiring spree through August, with more than 4,200 jobs available in Arizona. The Golden Arches wants to employ 250,000 nationwide. The fast-food giant is also allowing job seekers to apply using the social media app Snapchat.
• Abrazo Community Health Network’s six Valley hospitals are each hosting a job fair Wednesday. The positions are for clinical and allied health. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the medical group’s campuses in Phoenix and Goodyear.
• There’s a new restaurant option in Phoenix. Dust Cutter has opened at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, the Phoenix Business Journal reports. A Starbucks was also part of the renovation project near Central Avenue and Washington Street.
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data