Arizona home is purrr-fect for the cat lover in your life
PHOENIX — If you really — really — identify as a cat lover and are in the market for a new home in eastern Arizona, have we got the deal for you.
For just $240,000, you can buy a home that is being branded as a feline-lovers’ dream in Concho, about a half-hour drive from Show Low.
“If you love cats, this is the home for you,” the home’s listing read. “If not, bring your sandblaster!”
We’re not sure a sandblaster would be enough to take care of this home’s decor. Some of the walls are literally covered in stuffed cat dolls, while others have what appear to be cat pictures possibly glued to the walls. And don’t even get us started on the floors covered in rugs that portray, you guessed it, cats.
Oh, and we should probably mention the multi-level medieval castle made of stone in the middle of the great room. That — along with the cat walkways — may make it a little difficult to entertain guests.
In addition to the feline decor, the home also has walls, floors and ceilings of various bright colors.
The log-sided home sits on about 20 acres, which is perfect if you own a horde of cats who love to hunt.
It has two bedrooms and one bathroom, but we’re going to guess at least half of that space will be taken up by the next owner’s pet.
We kind of hope it’s a dog.
- For sale: 15,000 square-foot Paradise Valley house listed at $13.4M
- Maricopa County animal shelter offering free adoptions this weekend
- Residential sale prices for homes in Maricopa County hit all-time high
- Home-flipping is hot in Phoenix area, but profits from reselling are not
- How to attach a flagpole to your house ahead of Memorial Day