Main Street Minute: Little Caesars rolling out pizza with more cheese, pepperoni
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Pizza chain Little Caesars has a new offering. The new Extra-Most-Bestest pizza is made with more pepperoni and more cheese than any other large pepperoni pizza sold at everyday prices by the top four national pizza chains. The new pizza is selling for just $6.
• The West Valley is the place to be on Wednesday if you need a job. A number of employers — such as Chase, Coder Camps, Discount Ride and the Behavioral Health Agency — are taking part in a hiring event at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel and Spa at Westgate from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• The Ottawa University Athletics Department has inked a uniform sponsorship deal with adidas. The school will offer 21 sports in its inaugural season, scheduled to begin in the fall. Ottawa University is located in Surprise. All of its teams, including football, baseball and basketball, are expected to compete in the National Christian College Athletic Association and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics in a variety of venues throughout the Southwest.
• Mountainside Fitness is planning to open its 15th Valley location. The new gym will be located in the Happy Valley Towne Center near Interstate 17 and Happy Valley Road. The 49,000-square-foot facility is scheduled to open later this fall.
- Main Street Minute: City of Phoenix hiring for dozens of positions
- Main Street Minute: Slew of new restaurants to open in Arcadia area
- Main Street Minute: Valley bowling alley offering spring break fun at low price
- Main Street Minute: HonorHealth hiring for positions across Phoenix area
- Main Street Minute: Record $4.5B in Valley apartment complexes sold this year