Officers respond to armed man at Orlando International Airport
PHOENIX — An incident involving an armed man had the police on scene at the Orlando International Airport Tuesday night.
According to the Orlando Police Department, there were no shots fired, and the incident is over.
Police said they had a nearly three-hour standoff with the armed man, but still, no shots were fired.
The incident at the Orlando airport was first reported about 7:24 p.m. Officers responded and cleared the first floor of Terminal A, airport spokeswoman Carolyn Fennell told the Sentinel. The entire terminal was eventually closed.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Border agents arrest large group of illegal aliens in southern Arizona
- Grand Canyon eases water restrictions after pump repair
- Latino leaders question Census head over citizenship query
- Free HIV testing to be offered around the Valley on June 27
- Scottsdale is most expensive Arizona city to rent a home in