Crash on I-10 westbound causes delays of at least 20 minutes
A crash on the Interstate 10 westbound caused delays of at least 20 minutes Saturday night according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The crash involved a vehicle that rear-ended a semi truck. A 40-year-old woman was extracted with minor injuries according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The crash blocked the three right lanes of the I-10 westbound at 27th Avenue.
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures scheduled for June 15 weekend
- Two I-10 ramps to permanently close for South Mountain Freeway work
- Westbound I-10 in Phoenix narrowed overnight during June 1 weekend
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures over Memorial Day weekend
- Arizona officials preparing for heavy highway traffic before Memorial Day