Celebrate National Burger Day with best bacon burger in Arizona
Sunday is National Burger Day, and what better way to celebrate than finding a signature bacon burger on Memorial Day weekend?
Delish.com released its list of the best bacon burger in Arizona and the aptly-named Rehab Burger Therapy in Scottsdale is the place to go.
Rehab offers several different options to get bacon with your burger, including peanut butter and jelly.
I you’re craving a good bacon burger, this place has a ton of options, like the PB&J Bacon burger, the Bacon & Blue burger and the Spicy Mac-N-Cheese burger — all featuring bacon, all delicious.
If you’re out on a summer vacation in a neighboring state, there’s also California’s burger spot, The Morrison, in Los Angeles or Colorado’s Empire Burger in Breckenridge.
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries
- Snowfall closes major eastbound freeway in northern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels