Mother Road Brewing Co. named most underrated brewery in Arizona by Thrillist
There have been plenty of breweries opening in Arizona in the past few years and with all those options, some breweries are going under the radar.
Don’t fret to pick apart which is best, though, as Thrillist is here to help you find the most underrated brewery in Arizona and every state in the country.
Thrillist has Flagstaff’s Mother Road Brewing Co. as the brewery that deserves more attention and is worth a trip up north.
It’s no secret that there’s plenty of good beer in AZ, but not many distribute their wares (we’re looking at you, Papago and Fate). Mother Road, opened in 2011 in a former laundromat, is our pick for its killer Tower Station IPA, the 100-IBU black IPA Lost Highway, and the eminently drinkable Gold Road kolsch, which is tailor-made for those blazing-hot Arizona days. Hell, or mornings if it’s a weekend. Or Monday. How else are you supposed to get through the week?
The brewery has received rave reviews, including being named the most buzzworthy brewery in Arizona by Delish.com.
For those taking a summer vacation to a neighboring state, other breweries named include California’s Sierra Nevada Brewing Company and Utah’s Wasatch Brew Pub.
- ASU, UA among top universities for Peace Corps volunteers
- Gun control bills stall in Arizona Legislature following Florida shooting
- At least 523 flu-related deaths in Arizona this season, officials say
- Arizona officials working to reduce accidents on road to Rocky Point
- Here are the Phoenix-area freeway restrictions for Feb. 23 weekend