Toddler boy appears to fall in love at first sight
Do you remember the first time you fell in love?
While we’re not sure if this one-year-old boy will remember this moment when he’s all grown up, he sure looks like he experienced something close to it.
The boy, at a indoor playground for children with his mom, is endlessly entertained by the simple concept of taking a toy cart and smashing it into a wall.
He points at the box that knocked out of his cart and continues to play until we see him looking into the distance and stopping all motion.
His mom calls out, and while he does acknowledge her, he refuses to break eye contact with whatever is in the other room. As it turns out, it was a girl, and as she moves into the room, his eyes follow.
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- 4-year-old dies after found unresponsive in Peoria pool
- Arizona mother charged with murder after two children found dead
- Ex-boyfriend charged with murder of missing Phoenix mother
- Man robs, slaps woman walking with child [RE-BROADCAST OF 2/11/ 2013]