EAST HANOVER, N.J. (AP) — “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars have received the red carpet treatment at the grand opening of a co-star’s Italian restaurant.
NJ.com (http://bit.ly/2rAnXQM ) reports owner Joe Gorga and his sister, Teresa Giudice (joo-DEE’-chay), celebrated the opening of Gorga’s Homemade Pasta and Pizza on Thursday.
Gorga says the restaurant is a tribute to his mother, who died in March.
Other cast members who attended the opening include Danielle Staub, Siggy Flicker and Dolores Catania. Flicker and Catania recently opened a gym near the restaurant.
Gorga owns a construction and real estate development business. His wife, Melissa Gorga, runs a Montclair clothing boutique.
Bravo hasn’t announced when the show’s eighth season will return.
Information from: NJ Advance Media.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Republican leaders add penalty for lapsed coverage to health bill
- Joe Arpaio’s request for trial by jury is rejected by high court
- Supreme Court reinstates portion of Trump travel ban
- Doctors say officer stabbed in neck at Michigan airport recovering well
- Former Arizona Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick mulls another run for Congress