Bon Jovi crashes graduation commencement at Fairleigh Dickinson University
At a recent commencement for the graduating class at Fairleigh Dickinson University, musical performing artist Bon Jovi made a surprise appearance.
The band, led by frontman Jon Bon Jovi, arrived unbeknownst to the students of the Teaneck, New Jersey school. NJ.com reported that the surprise came because the class won an MTV contest.
The commencement was held at Metlife Stadium, home of the NFL’s New York Giants.
“Pursue perfection,” Jovi encouraged the reported 3,200 grads, via a video from NJ.com. “And although you’ll never achieve that, remember to demand excellence. And as your parents and your teachers have always said, just do your best.”
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House
- Need a laugh? Relive 2017 with these hilarious news bloopers