Main Street Minute: Contest will help women business owners in Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Mercury and BBVA Compass have teamed up to support women-owned businesses in the Valley with a promotion that ends June 15. Women business owners are encouraged to submit a short essay explaining how $2,500 in cash and $5,000 in Mercury marketing assets will improve the outlook of their company.
• Alliance Residential Company is hiring sales associates, business managers, assistant business managers, groundskeepers, service technicians and more. The property management and investment company is conducting walk-in interviews Tuesday from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Spectra apartments near Seventh Street and Loop 101.
- Construction jobs rise by 10 percent year-over-year in Phoenix
- Arizona among states with highest employment growth, report finds
- Amazon adds to Phoenix-area presence, moving 130 jobs from Seattle
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona among states in US with highest GDP growth