Main Street Minute: Contest will help women business owners in Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Mercury and BBVA Compass have teamed up to support women-owned businesses in the Valley with a promotion that ends June 15. Women business owners are encouraged to submit a short essay explaining how $2,500 in cash and $5,000 in Mercury marketing assets will improve the outlook of their company.
• Alliance Residential Company is hiring sales associates, business managers, assistant business managers, groundskeepers, service technicians and more. The property management and investment company is conducting walk-in interviews Tuesday from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Spectra apartments near Seventh Street and Loop 101.
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Wet n’ Wild Phoenix hiring 500 people ahead of seasonal opening
- Phoenix leaders, police union chief disagree on staffing situation
- Arizona medical-marijuana marketing becomes more mainstream