PERKASIE, Pa. (AP) — A 27-year-old Pennsylvania woman is the sixth person charged with sexually assaulting a boy who prosecutors previously said was targeted at parties where people wore animal costumes.
Paige Wren Tasker, of Mechanicsburg, is accused of sexually abusing the boy in 2015 at the Monroe County home of David Parker. The state attorney general says the boy was 14 when Tasker abused him, but didn’t say whether she also participate in the furry parties.
Parker, 57-year-old Kenneth Fenske, of Quakertown, and three others in Pennsylvania and Virginia have also been charged with abusing the boy as far back at 2009. Fenske’s attorney says his client in innocent; the others have yet to respond.
Tasker was charged Sunday and remains in the Monroe County jail. Online court records don’t list an attorney for her.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood