CHESHIRE, Conn. (AP) — A memorial service has been set in Connecticut for the wife of longtime ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman.
Sixty-seven-year-old Katherine Ann Berman, of Cheshire, was killed in a two-vehicle traffic crash Tuesday afternoon in Woodbury.
The Hartford Courant reports (http://cour.at/2rfEnyy) that Berman’s family is holding a memorial service for family and friends Wednesday at the Seymour St. John Chapel at Choate Rosemary Hall School in Wallingford. Berman’s children attended the school.
The burial will be at the convenience of the family in Cheshire Hillside Cemetery.
Police say Katherine Ann Berman’s car struck the rear of a driver’s SUV and both veered off the road. Her car went down an embankment and overturned in a body of water. The other driver was also killed.
Information from: Hartford Courant, http://www.courant.com
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Arizona Supreme Court rules same-sex spouses have equal parental rights
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- Senate GOP musters final push to erase Obama health care law