Phoenix-area home on sale for $8.3 million features tennis court and guest house
A home on sale in Paradise Valley is listed for a cool $8.3 million and features a tennis court, guest house and was designed with Spanish Colonial Revival style architecture.
The five-bedroom, seven-bathroom mansion is 10,000 square feet and sits on a four-acre lot. Built in 2004, it has multiple fireplaces, a gourmet kitchen, a pizza oven, marble counter tops, a pool, cabana, hot tub, lighted tennis court, guest house, an outdoor kitchen, iron gates at the property’s entrance and landscaping worth over $1 million.
An article about the house by Phoenix Business Journal said the home’s design was inspired by painter and architect George Washington Smith, who popularized the Spanish Colonial Revival style with his work in Santa Barbara, California.
The house is located near Scottsdale Road, just north of Indian Bend Road and not far from the Loop 101.
Here’s a look at the home:
- For sale: 15,000 square-foot Paradise Valley house listed at $13.4M
- How to attach a flagpole to your house ahead of Memorial Day
- Phoenix woman sentenced after embezzling $852K for home, pool
- 21 percent of Phoenix millennials live at home due to high living costs
- Make your shower grout look new again with a good cleaning