YouTube duo posts cringeworthy video jumping into 1,000 mousetraps
Here’s a whole lot of “nope” for your Thursday.
The Slow Mo Guys, a YouTube group made of Gavin Free and Daniel Gruchy, filmed a video of themselves jumping into a pile of 1,000 mousetraps.
Yes — you read that right.
One thousand. Mouse. Traps.
And if that doesn’t already sound bad enough, the mousetraps were all placed on a trampoline, giving them ample opportunity to go who-knows-where on their bodies.
The duo spent four hours placing all the mousetraps on the trampoline and even admitted they were apprehensive about pulling off the stunt.
At one point, in the beginning of the video, a rogue mousetrap goes off while they were trying to get them all set up and it ended up destroying half of the trampoline.
And the sound……. Let’s just say, it didn’t sound pleasant.
But eventually, Dan does the deed and jumps from a ladder into a pile of waiting mousetraps — headfirst — and surprisingly, only got one stuck to his hair.
I hope it goes without saying, but don’t try this at home, kids.
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign