YouTube duo posts cringeworthy video jumping into 1,000 mousetraps
Here’s a whole lot of “nope” for your Thursday.
The Slow Mo Guys, a YouTube group made of Gavin Free and Daniel Gruchy, filmed a video of themselves jumping into a pile of 1,000 mousetraps.
Yes — you read that right.
One thousand. Mouse. Traps.
And if that doesn’t already sound bad enough, the mousetraps were all placed on a trampoline, giving them ample opportunity to go who-knows-where on their bodies.
The duo spent four hours placing all the mousetraps on the trampoline and even admitted they were apprehensive about pulling off the stunt.
At one point, in the beginning of the video, a rogue mousetrap goes off while they were trying to get them all set up and it ended up destroying half of the trampoline.
And the sound……. Let’s just say, it didn’t sound pleasant.
But eventually, Dan does the deed and jumps from a ladder into a pile of waiting mousetraps — headfirst — and surprisingly, only got one stuck to his hair.
I hope it goes without saying, but don’t try this at home, kids.
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- At least four hurt, suspect dead in shooting at YouTube headquarters
- Apparently you can turn a roll of aluminum foil into a knife
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase