NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Nashville Predators’ playoff drive is resulting in a change of venue for the annual CMT Music Awards.
CMT announced Tuesday that the June 7 telecast of its awards show will take place at Nashville’s Music City Center rather than Bridgestone Arena, the home of the Predators.
The Predators won their second-round series with the St. Louis Blues to advance to the Western Conference finals against either the Anaheim Ducks or Edmonton Oilers. If the Predators reach the Stanley Cup Final, they conceivably could end up having a home game on June 7.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump