LOWER BURRELL, Pa. (AP) — Police in Pennsylvania say a woman who decided to walk rather than drive after a night drinking ended up at the wrong house and in the wrong bed.
Lower Burrell Police Chief Tim Weitzel tells The Tribune-Review (http://bit.ly/2q2WnMq) the woman had been at a bar Friday night and decided to walk to a relative’s house.
She ended up at a stranger’s house, where she tried — and failed — to enter through a window. She then successfully climbed through the window of a nearby home.
Weitzel says the home’s owner noticed the window open, became alarmed and called police. Officers found the woman sleeping in a bed.
She’s charged with burglary for breaking into a house when someone was home and trespassing charges.
Information from: Tribune-Review, http://triblive.com
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95