WELLSTON, Mo. (AP) — St. Louis County police are looking for a man who waited in line at a bank before robbing it.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch (http://bit.ly/2pZpIY3 ) reports that the crime happened Monday at a Regions Bank in Wellston, even though a security officer was at the bank. No one was hurt.
Police say the man walked into the bank and stood in line like a regular customer. When he arrived at the window he handed the teller a note demanding money. The teller gave him an undisclosed amount of cash and the man walked out.
Information from: St. Louis Post-Dispatch, http://www.stltoday.com
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood